“COME THIEF, COME FIRE”
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
Natalia Zukerman’s sixth studio effort, Come Thief, Come Fire began as two distinctly different EPs – one that was more introspective and acoustic, and one that embraced a larger, cinematic and more lush sound. But soon, drawn by the interconnections between the songs and the overarching theme of growth — of embracing the things we must destroy in order to let go and move forward — the songs begged to be kept together. What’s resulted is Zukerman’s most immediate, heartfelt and compelling release to date.
GUESTS APPEARING ON "COME THIEF, COME FIRE"
- AG – producer, vocals, guitars, synth, bass
- Willy Porter – vocals, guitar
- Erin McKeown – producer*, guitar, vocals
- Meghan Toohey – producer**, guitars, bass
- Abbie Gardner – dobro
- Pinchas Zukerman – violin
- Amanda Forsyth – cello